1965 EDMUNDS

tbelfiore
This post was updated on .
Hello

This is my 1965 Edmunds, confirmed by Don Edmunds back in 2003, that I have been racing with BCRA
Vintage division (see bcraracing.com) since 2000 after I restored it. It has a 1974 Chevy 2.
I was the vintage director at BCRA for 10 years and on the board of directors for BCRA for 11 years.
I have just been moving to Las Vegas from northern calif and would like to get to know anyone from las vegas with like minded vintage cars and if anyone knows anyone at the bullring that would talk to with anyone with a vintage midget.

510-754-2447

Re: 1965 EDMUNDS

Brian Caruso
Administrator
Hi,
Give me a call when you get to Vegas. Thanks, Brian  702 871 4300