40's Midget Fan

Al Sager
Do you sell any photos or posters.  I grew up in Oceanside and went to the Freeport track.  I was a fan of Phil Walters, Bill Shindler, Dutch Shaefer and Johnny Schweir (not positive of the spelling).  Would appreciate any suggestions or help.  I am 78 by the way,and can be contacted at

HSager@suddenlink.net

Thanks for your help.

Re: 40's Midget Fan

Brian Caruso
Administrator
Al, You were really fortunate to see a great era of great drivers. My Dad Mike is the same age and I enjoy hearing the stories. You can open the folder Drivers Photo Gallery and print out any pictures you want.There are pictures of all the drivers you knew. I can email you some pictures as well. Let me know. Thanks for visiting our website. Brian