EVKHFreeport Race Track

Roger Wickey
Good Day I grow up in Carle Place, Long Island my dad use to take me to Freeport for the races all the time. Alot of the time was to see my uncle's(Walter Wickey) midgets run. I have a photo taken in the 40's or early 50's i would like for you to have a look at and see if you could ID the car or driver.

thank you for your time

Re: EVKHFreeport Race Track

Brian Caruso
Roger,
 It was before my time and I showed my Father the picture and he said he had no idea who the driver was or who the car belonged to. Was that your Uncles car?
Brian