Help identifying quarter midget

Matt Hitze
Hello. My father has had this car for several years, and was under the impression it was a Kurtis. He had been working on it, but passed away before it was finished. I am now trying to identify the car for sure, but am having trouble. I'm pretty sure it is from the 50s, and runs a Conti engine. I believe it has a 51" WB. It has a mechanical rear disc brake. The windshield was added. I am having trouble finding any comparable cars online or in any of the period magazines. Can anybody help or know where I should turn? Thanks!

Re: Help identifying quarter midget

Darryl Clarke
I would be happy to help you identify your quarter midget.
Would it be possible for you to send additional photos?
Darryl

Re: Help identifying quarter midget

Matt Hitze
Here are a few more pictures, thanks again!image.jpeg
image.jpeg
On Aug 22, 2014, at 2:20 PM, image.jpeg"Darryl Clarke [via Caruso Racing image.jpegMuseum Forum]" <ml-image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg[hidden email]> wrote:

I would be happy to help you identify your quarter midget.
Would it be possible for you to send additional photos?
Darryl

http://caruso-racing-museum-forum.4029880.n2.nabble.com/Help-identifying-quarter-midget-tp7559232p7559233.html
To unsubscribe from Help identifying quarter midget, click here.
NAML

Re: Help identifying quarter midget

Brian
Matt, Give me a call and I will give you a contact name. thanks, Brian 702 871 4300