JERAULD RACING EQUIPMENT #1 MIDGET

randy chenowth
Here is another Midget I'm looking for information on.
This photo came from a buddy of mine ,Joel Jerauld
His father Al Jerauld ran a speed shop in National City Calif in the 1940's 50's & 60's.
Most of the car that came out of his shop were drag & hot street cars. He also had a little Belly Tank that ran at Bonneville & the california dry lakes,  it was called "Baby Bomb".

Well this is a photo of a JERAULDS MYSTERY MIDGET.... #1 , sponsored by Jeraulds Racing Equipment. But that all we know about this car. Take a look & let me know if you remember this vintage Midget