The Larc-Douglas Offyette Quarter Midget factory

RE: Doug Schiller visits the Caruso Museum July 2008

Penny Clarke Sciarpelletti
If you could e-mail me, since you should be able to see my e-mail address...it is @hotmail now, please send me a direct e-mail, then I can reply and send the photos...sound like a plan?

Re: Doug Schiller visits the Caruso Museum July 2008

Brian Caruso
Penny. You can send to my email. [hidden email]. Thanks Brian

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 23, 2013, at 5:59 PM, "Penny Clarke Sciarpelletti [via Caruso Racing Museum Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I haven't been on here in a long time.  I would love to upload the pictures, but don't know what your e-mail is. Where can I send them to?  I just put the newspaper article on a friend's site on FB, along with separate pics of me and my sister in our cars...one with me at Art Zipps Speedway in Indy summer of '57.  I will check back in a couple of days, hopefully, you can give me an e-mail address to send them to.  There was only one other girl I knew of who raced quarter midgets in the 50's, and her name was Kay Cupee.  Cars back then came in all different varieties...some were almost put together with the barest nuts and bolts.  Mine was built at Pop Dwyers (Imight have spelled his name wrong) Motor Cycle Shop on W. Washington Street, Indianapolis in late '56.  When we got it for Christmas, it was a two seater, and had reverse on it.  Dad got us into racing the summer of '57 with Lil Wheels, and reverse went bye bye.  I had a hand brake that Eddie Sachs designed for my car...a lot of race drivers hung out at Pop Dwyers.  I think I have misspelled his last name.  Anyhow, please tell me where to send  the photos.

To unsubscribe from The Larc-Douglas Offyette Quarter Midget factory, click here.
NAML

RE: Doug Schiller visits the Caruso Museum July 2008

Brian Caruso

Penny,

I can’t see your email. Call me with your email. 702 871 4300  Brian

To unsubscribe from The Larc-Douglas Offyette Quarter Midget factory, click here.
NAML

Re: The Larc-Douglas Offyette Quarter Midget factory

kevin
i have a 1959 that we need prts
can you suggest where we can purchase

Re: The Larc-Douglas Offyette Quarter Midget factory

Brian Caruso
Kevin, Give me a call and I will give you a contact  Brian 702 871 4300

Re: The Larc-Douglas Offyette Quarter Midget factory

joseph gimpel jr.
have lots of parts & engines all connie.
Hilligus car and another.
are you interested call #386-383-7499

Re: Doug Schiller's Hornet Tiny-Mite restoration

Mike Gregory
Brian:

A possible reason why my dad sold his Mighty Mite was because when I was about 7, he built me a car. It was red and had my name on the side. I still can smell the fresh paint whenever I see that color red. He had me drive it behind his shop and I crashed it into a wall. I refused to get back into it, and eventually he gave up on the idea of me becoming a race car driver like him.

Mike
12