Vintage INDY ROADSTER on Dry Lake ,Duane Carter Collcection

Vintage INDY ROADSTER on Dry Lake ,Duane Carter Collcection

randy chenowth
This post was updated on .
I have a photo from the Duane Carter Estate Collection that I can not identify,

It is a old Indy style roadster & the photo was taken I THINK at El Mirage or Muroc, but I'm not sure.
I know Duane Carter spent some time Land Speed Racing at Bonneville if I remember right, But I never heard that he was at El Mirage or Muroc.

This looks to be a photo taken to get a COOL PHOTO  & is not a photo taken during a high speed run because he is so close the water puddle in the lower part of the photo.

Any help to identify the car or the possible driver would be appreciated
You can contact me at saltfever@cox.net

This is photographers stamp on the back of the photo.

Re: Vintage INDY ROADSTER on Dry Lake ,Duane Carter Collcection

Brian Caruso
Randy,
My Dad said he doesn't know who the driver is but said it is definitely one of the Novi's.
 Brian