Dale Estes' Quarter Midget

v8fordman
Does anyone know how I might get in touch with Dale Estes in Malibu, CA?  I recently purchased a quarter midget at an estate auction where it was advertised as his 1955-56 Kurtis Kraft quarter midget.  I can't confirm this, but would love to get in touch with him to see if what I have is his childhood car.  My research has indicated Dale is the son of USAC founder, Indy car owner and California Lincoln-Mercury dealer Bob Estes.  Apparently, Dale is still involved in racing, but I can't locate him.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  My email address is: v8fordman@hotmail.com

Re: Dale Estes' Quarter Midget

Brian Caruso
Administrator
Dale Estes is on face book. I friend requested him and will forward him your info if he accepts my request.
Brian

Re: Dale Estes' Quarter Midget

v8fordman
Thanks Brian.  I hope to solve this puzzle.  The car will be delivered in a few weeks.

Re: Dale Estes' Quarter Midget

DALE ESTES
Hi, Dale Estes Here, MY Contact NUMBER IS 310 774 1167

Re: Dale Estes' Quarter Midget

erwin Beerens
Dear Dale,

I am selling my Bugatti type37/43 once the car your father owned.
interested?
what's your e mail and I sent you some nice pictures.
Regards
erwin Beerens

Re: Dale Estes' Quarter Midget

Brian
Erwin, My email is brianc@micarfabrication.com

send me pics and I will forward.

Thanks, Brian
Jan

Re: Dale Estes' Quarter Midget

Jan
Did you ever find Dale?  He is my childhood friend.
 I still talk to him weekly.  He lives in Napa right now.  You can find him on facebook.....